Last weekend we saw Gibson Girl, Tally Rye, take over the Insta Stage and host a HIIT class at Move:Fit London. Tally's inspiring, motivating and super nice to boot. She's been kind enough to share one of her favourite protein gains breakfasts for all of you Gibson Girls to try at home for yourself.
Tally has teamed up with Warburtons to give on old favourite breakfast recipe a new twist! A high protein breakfast of eggs is Tally's thing most mornings so this recipe is a great way to get your eggs in on the days when you have that sweet craving too! By subbing out bread for a wrap, it feels like you're eating little french toast pancakes – perfect for a weekend brunch.
- 1 large egg
- 1 Warburtons Protein Wrap
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon (or to your taste)
- Squeeze of Honey or Agave
- Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
- Fresh Berries (of choice)
- Cut the wrap into 8 square pieces using a sharp knife.
- In a shallow bowl, beat together 1 egg, almond milk, cinnamon and a squeeze of honey (to your taste).
- Lightly grease a non-stick frying pan with coconut oil and put on a medium heat.
- Meanwhile, take each square and soak in the egg mix, before adding to the frying pan.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes each side before transferring to a plate.
- Add Greek yoghurt, berries and honey to serve – or any toppings of your choice!